Proceeding to use the website will indicate your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you wish to use any services produced online now or in the future, you are also subject to the applicable terms. We reserve the right to change the website and these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you, and your continued use of the website indicates your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions as modified.
Your Web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on this site.
This website and the information contained within it is protected by copyright. Reproduction of part or all of the website contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. Content of this website may not be copied to any other publication (including electronic, hard copy or others). Interior deep linking or framing of this website is prohibited without permission of Specs of Kensington.
Specs of Kensington are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
The information contained in this website contains opinions and indicators only which are not intended to be relied upon to make business decisions. Specs of Kensington makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about (1) the content of this website or (2) the content of any other website referred to or accessed by hyperlink. Whilst we will endeavour to maintain our online services, we cannot guarantee that this website will always be accessible to you nor can we guarantee that services provided by this website will not be interrupted. Furthermore, whilst we operate strict internal procedures regarding the integrity of the website, we cannot promise that any information that you may download or copy will be error or virus free. For the avoidance of doubt, we disclaim responsibility for any damages that may be caused to you as a result of using this website as well as any damages third parties may cause to you by your use of this website resulting from a breach of website security.
The legal details that the Specs of Kensington web site adheres to are outlined below. Please read them before using the web site.
1. Specs of Kensington will process your personal data in accordance with data protection legislation.
2. You hereby agree that any information sent to Specs of Kensington by you or otherwise obtained by Specs of Kensington about you (“Personal Data”) may be processed by Specs of Kensington for the purposes of:
(a) answering your requests and sending you information by email or post;
(c) providing you with information about products and services from Specs of Kensington;
(d) providing a personalised service;
(e) maintaining and administering client accounts and records;
(g) statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys;
(h) assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the Specs of Kensington;
3. THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA MAY INVOLVE SPECS OF KENSINGTON DISCLOSING YOUR DETAILS TO REGULATORY BODIES AND/OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. If you do not wish your Personal Data to be disclosed in this manner, please send a clear email to Specs of Kensington (email@example.com).
4. You also consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the Personal Data to/in countries outside the European Economic Area in connection with the processing mentioned above. Your Personal Data may therefore be processed in countries where the rights and benefits conferred on data subjects may not be as favourable as in the UK and the European Union. If you would prefer not to have your Personal Data transferred in this way, please send an email t to Specs of Kensington (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. From time to time we may also notify you of other goods and/or services offered by Specs of Kensington. NB Deletion here If you prefer not to receive such offers or details, or if you do not wish your Personal Data to be processed in the manner outlined above, please make this clear by emailing Specs of Kensington (email@example.com).
Registered Company Address: One Jubilee Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1GE
Registered Company Number: 6698001
VAT Number: 577 0245 33